Terms and Conditions for Silk Road Finance & Technology Summit
Last Updated: November 16, 2023
Welcome to the Silk Road Finance & Technology Summit. By registering for and participating in our event, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Event Participation
- Photography and Filming: Participants acknowledge that they may be photographed and filmed during the event. These images and footage may be used for promotional or other purposes related to the event.
- Contact: By registering for the event, participants agree to be contacted via email for purposes related to the event.
3. Registration Requirements
The event is open to all interested individuals without specific age or other eligibility restrictions.
4. Invitation-Only Event
- The Silk Road Finance & Technology Summit is an invitation-only event. There is no general cancellation or refund policy as attendance is managed through direct invitations.
5. User Conduct
Participants are expected to maintain professional conduct during the event. Any behavior deemed inappropriate may result in removal from the event.
6. Limitation of Liability
- The organizers of the Silk Road Finance & Technology Summit are not liable for any personal injury, loss, or damage to property that may occur during the event.
- The organizers are also not responsible for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising from the use of our website or participation in the event.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Any disputes arising under these terms will be resolved in accordance with the jurisdiction of Dubai.
8. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as necessary. All changes will be communicated through email to registered participants.